The ultimate champion cold weather boot, built for arctic frost, snow piles and slippery ice. Warms up to temperatures of -40 degrees. It is also completely waterproof. The elastic lacing makes it easy to put on and take off.
These winter boots are among the warmest and most popular winter boots in our range. With these boots, children look chicer in cold weather and also feel warmer thanks to the super-warm insulation that can be used down to minus 40 degrees Celsius. When it's not particularly cold, it's definitely wet, so these boots are also waterproof. And thanks to the cutting-edge technology of the Vibram Arctic Grip sole, you can be sure that the kids will play twice as well on wet ice. The sporty, classic design and light weight make these boots the ideal winter companion for children of all ages.
- Waterproof winter shoes
- Waterproof insert with sealed seams
- Vibram Arctic Grip in Reima design, rubber sole with excellent grip on icy surfaces
- Synthetic and textile upper
- Elastic lacing for quick and easy putting on
- Insulation tested to -40 °C/40 °F (ISO 20877:2011)
- Wide last with extra space for toes
- Vibram Traction Lug technology
- 200 g padded insulation
- Removable felt insoles with Happy Fit print help find the right size
- Reflective details
Reima products are free from hazardous substances and are designed to minimise potential risks and maximise comfort during use. Our goal is not only to meet quality and safety regulations, but to exceed them with every product. To save resources for the future, we develop products that are easy to maintain and have a long life span.