With these warm mittens children have the perfect grip, whatever needs to be tackled. Since 1995, Reimatec mittens Ote are the favorite of many families and have been one of our bestsellers every year since. They're easy to put on and take off.
"Ote" is Finnish and means "grip." And that's why we created these award-winning mittens: Little hands need to be kept dry and warm, but have a good grip at the same time. Snowball fights or rain showers - with these completely waterproof and extra warm mittens your child will experience the most beautiful outdoor adventures.
- Toddlers and kids winter mittens
- completely waterproof and breathable thanks to internal Hipora membrane
- very durable material
- reinforcement on palm and thumb
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Soft, warm fleece lining
- Double insulation on the upper part of the backside
- Very warm bluesign® certified 70% recycled Primaloft® insulation
- strap for easy wrist width adjustment
- Reflective label on back
100% polyamide, polyurethane coating
60% polyurethane, 40% polyamide
Our products are free from forbidden substances and are designed to minimize risk and maximize comfort in use. We aim to not only fulfill quality and safety regulations but to go above and beyond them with each product. To save resources for the future, we develop products that are easy-care and have a long life.