These gloves make winter easy to handle, come snow or slush.
When we Finns want someone to grab something, we say "Tartu". Dating back to the mid-1990s, these stylish gloves let kids grab things such as snowballs or ski poles, in style, flexibly and without losing their grip. They will keep busy hands dry and warm all winter long, so no wonder they are a firm favourite of Reima families all around the world.
The classic design makes these waterproof, snow-proof gloves city-proof, too. Because they are available in an amazing number of colours, you can use them to accessorise any Reima jacket or snowsuit to look different and new.
The impregnation finish on this product is free from perfluorinated compounds (PFC), which can be bioaccumulative and harmful to living organisms.
Thanks to our safe, PFC free surface finish, often it's enough to just wipe the outerwear clean. This saves water, energy, detergent and time.
- Kids' winter gloves
- Fully waterproof and breathable, thanks to Hipora insert inside
- Very durable material
- Windproof, water- and dirt repellent material
- Reinforced palm, finger tips and thumb
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Full lining: soft, warm fleece
- bluesign® approved warm PrimaLoft® insulation
- Reima logo on attachment buckle
- Reima logo on strap stopper
- Strap for easy adjusting at wrist
100% polyamide, polyurethane coating
60% polyurethane, 40% polyamide
Our products are free from forbidden substances and are designed to minimize risk and maximize comfort in use. We aim to not only fulfill quality and safety regulations but to go above and beyond them with each product. To save resources for the future, we develop products that are easy-care and have a long life.