The Stanford is a new bomber in the Nobis collection. Here too, the Canadian manufacturer processes the Sympatex® membrane and taped the seams additionally. This makes this down jacket 100% windproof and waterproof (10,000 mm water column) and still breathable. The completely continuous lining ensures that absolutely no down can escape from the lining. The zipper cover can be closed easily with press studs and ensures that the zipper does not create a breeze. The beautifully crafted side pockets can also be closed with press studs. Lined pockets at chest height provide warm hands. An additional pocket is located in the right sleeve, which offers enough space for an EC card or similar. This jacket impresses once again with its timeless and sporty design and is perfect for the wet and cold season!
With an adjustable and removable hood that can keep your head warm in all conditions, the Nobis Stanford jacket is ideal for men who love nature. The premium down jacket is filled with duck down of Canadian origin and has a breathable, windproof and waterproof DWR coated outer shell. The "bomber cut" jacket is also equipped with a variety of pockets that offer plenty of storage space.
- Premium down of Canadian origin
- 100% polyester crosshatch shell.
- Sympatex membrane laminated. Wind- and waterproof (10,000 mm).
- Breathable (10,000 mm) outside.
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coated outside
- Nobis nylon lining for optimum breathability
- Two-way zipper at the centre front
- Moldable in-peak wire on hood
- Hip pockets inside pocket with zipper
- Self-sealing pockets on the chest
- Elastic ribbed cuffs at hem and cuffs
- Adjustable and removable hood
- Arm pocket with zipper
- Pattern Details
- Front hand warmer pockets
- Double drawcord system for hood